ME

Favorite things
1) What is your favorite color? Red
2) What is your favorite song?Most songs by Donny Hathaway
3) What is your favorite music genre?"old school soul".. 60s/70s
4) Who is your favorite poet?It changes.. at this moment it's Pablo Neruda... or Toni Morrison..even though she's an author, I prefer her as a poet than as a storyteller..Some of the lines she uses in her novels are amazing..
5) What is your favorite poem?"crazy" by Laxmi Presad Devkota
6) What is your favorite book?at this moment.. McTeague by Frank Norris.. it has made me think a lot..
7) What is your favorite store? Thrift Stores (overall)... I love looking through the books, videos etc..I feel like I'm treasure hunting.. lol..
8) What is your favorite channel?I don't really watch tv/I took cable off of it.. I only watch stuff online..now and then..
9) What is your favorite number?22
10) What is your favorite magazine?Maybe Psychology Today... or
11) What is your favorite quote?"a writer is someone who takes the universal ***** of language and turns her into a virgin again"
12) What is your favorite holiday?Mother's Day
13) What is your favorite season?Autumn
14) What is your favorite comedian?Eddie Murphy ..he's my childhood favorite and I'm sticking with him..
15) What is your favorite accent?Jamaican/New York/ or French
16) What is your favorite height?5 foot anything.. #shortclub lol..
17) What is your favorite body part?eyes
18) What is your favorite youtube video?none in particular.. I like watching soul singer sing live versions of their songs
19) What is your favorite place to eat?Vegetable Garden.. or Unos.. Applebees, Cheesecake Factory, Ruby Tuesdays are cool....and I love Jamaican food....
20) What is your favorite car?punch buggy pink...with a white rag top..
21) What is your favorite method of transportation?walking, bussing, on the train.. or in the passenger seat.. (I don't like to drive).. I like to read and write.. and thing..while in transit..
22) Who is your favorite actor?Will Smith..not because of how he acts.. per se.. I like the way he thinks..
23) What is your favorite actress?Angela Basset
24) What is your favorite movie?Coming to America
25) What is your favorite TV show?Inside the actor's studio...Work of Art
26) What is your favorite bookstore?Barnes and Noble..and any used book store...
Take this survey | Create your own survey | Daily survey
Explore Thousands of Life Experiences.